"Modular Test Case Design: The Building Blocks of Reusable Tests" presented by Shaun Bradshaw, our Director of Quality Solutions and David Dang, our Director of Automation Practices.
Time: 11:00 (EST)
Duration: 75 minutes
The primary objective of this presentation is to discuss how to create modular test cases based on the analysis of available requirements, designs, and prototypes. Attendees will learn about:
- The key differences between procedural and modular test cases
- Analyzing requirements, designs, and the AUT to generate modularized tests
- Developing modular test cases and constructing test scenarios using skeleton scripts
- Utilizing and passing data in the modular test cases
- Converting manual modular tests to automated modular tests
To register for this webinar please click HERE
For more information, please contact:
About Questcon Technologies:
Questcon Technologies, a division of Howard Systems International, assures software value through innovative quality, test and auditing solutions. Predicated on years of experience and countless observations, Questcon has helped hundreds of organizations uncover hidden inefficiencies resulting in dramatic improvement of business performance and software development processes. For more information, please call (888) 339-0600 or visit us on the Web at www.questcon.com.